JOIN US. WE ARE AWESOME.
Lead Mobile QA Engineer in San Francisco
- Great leadership skills and the capacity to efficiently utilize and contribute to your team’s technical skills.
- Passion for delivering high quality mobile applications and a commitment to continuously learning about new technologies, frameworks, and patterns as they emerge.
- The ability to collaborate efficiently and amicably with your team and to provide recommended process improvements.
- Excellent time management skills and dedication to achieving high quality work.
- Overall work experience: 4 years in QA testing of which 1 years minimum is specialization in professional mobile testing
- Working knowledge of the mobile app development cycle and the role of QA in it
- Ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- The experience to estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Knowledge of API level testing, system testing, black box functional testing, UI testing, and white box testing
- Detail-oriented and able to perform quality engineering reviews of design documentation to ensure compliance with industry standards
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of scripting is preferred.
How to Apply?
Review our company website and the job requirements, send us a detailed cover letter, explaining your interest in our company and how you meet the job requirements, along with your updated resume to email@example.com. Send us your portfolio or sample work, if you can. We will schedule an interview if you are a possible fit.