JOIN US. WE ARE AWESOME.
Mobile QA Engineer
Engineering Team | Irvine
What We’re Looking For
- Passion for delivering high quality mobile applications and a commitment to continuously learning about new technologies, frameworks, and patterns as they emerge.
- The ability to collaborate efficiently and amicably with your team and to provide recommended process improvements.
- Overall work experience: 3 years in QA testing of which 1 years minimum is specialization in professional mobile testing
- Ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of API level testing, system testing, black box functional testing, UI testing, and white box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of scripting is preferred
How to Apply?
Review our company website and the job requirements, send us a detailed cover letter, explaining your interest in our company and how you meet the job requirements, along with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your portfolio or sample work, if you can. We will schedule an interview if you are a possible fit.