JOIN US. WE ARE AWESOME.
Senior Project Manager in San Francisco
- Great leadership skills and the ability to coordinate, assign, and utilize your team to deliver on customer commitments.
- The ability to collaborate efficiently and amicably with your team, with various departments in the office (business analysts, designers, developers, and quality analysts), and with clients while maintaining a cordial working relationship.
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritize, and a dedication to achieving high quality work.
- Proven expertise in adhering to a budget and schedule.
- Overall work experience: 5 years in client relationship management of which 2 years minimum specialization in native mobile apps
- Thorough understanding of the design and development process of native mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of Agile
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- IT educational background
- Agency experience
How to Apply?
Review our company website and the job requirements, send us a detailed cover letter, explaining your interest in our company and how you meet the job requirements, along with your updated resume to email@example.com. Send us your portfolio or sample work, if you can. We will schedule an interview if you are a possible fit.