JOIN US. WE ARE AWESOME.
Senior Android Developer in Chicago
- Great leadership skills and the capacity to efficiently utilize and contribute to your team’s technical skills.
- The ability to understand requirements, provide solutions, and collaborate efficiently and amicably with your team and with clients.
- The ability to work with the design team to implement mobile strategies.
- The focus to adapt and respond to challenges as they come up.
- Excellent time management skills and dedication to achieving high quality work.
- Overall work experience: 3-6 years. 2 years minimum of specialization in Android development
- High level knowledge of Java I/O, Collections, Algorithms and other well known application frameworks
- Experience with source code management techniques using Git and/or SVN.
- Ability to develop rich GUIs for Android
- Constant awareness of the latest technological developments and a high level of expertise
- Published apps available for immediate download from Play Store
- Ability to develop APIs
- Experience developing user-facing applications
How to Apply?
Review our company website and the job requirements, send us a detailed cover letter, explaining your interest in our company and how you meet the job requirements, along with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide us with links to apps you developed which are available for immediate download in the Apple Store. Also provide a list of apps developed with their descriptions and unique features. We will schedule an interview if you are a possible fit.