Senior iOS Developer
Apply for this job
JOIN US. WE ARE AWESOME.
Senior iOS Developer in Chicago
What We’re Looking For
- Great leadership skills and the capacity to efficiently utilize and contribute to your team’s technical skills.
- The ability to understand requirements, provide solutions, and collaborate efficiently and amicably with your team and with clients.
- The ability to work with the design team to implement mobile strategies.
- The focus to adapt and respond to challenges as they come up.
- Excellent time management skills and a dedication to achieving high-quality work.
- Overall work experience: 3-6 years. 2 years minimum of specialization in iOS development
- Experience with Core Animation, Core Data, multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Strong Objective C, Swift and SQLite skills
- Constant awareness of the latest technological developments and a high level of expertise
- Published apps available for immediate download from Apple Store
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Swift
- Experience developing user-facing applications
- Experience with any of the following: Core Bluetooth, Apple Watch, Apple TV
How to Apply?
Review our company website and the job requirements, send us a detailed cover letter, explaining your interest in our company and how you meet the job requirements, along with your updated resume to email@example.com. Provide us with links to apps you developed which are available for immediate download in the Apple Store. Also provide a list of apps developed with their descriptions and unique features. We will schedule an interview if you are a possible fit.