JOIN US. WE ARE AWESOME.
Mobile iOS Engineer
Engineering Team | Irvine
What We’re Looking For
- Passion for good, clean, documented code.
- The ability to understand requirements, provide solutions, and collaborate efficiently and amicably with your team and with clients.
- The dedication to learn and promptly respond to challenges as they come up.
- Excellent time management skills and dedication to achieving high quality work.
- Overall work experience: 1-3 years. 1 year minimum of specialization in iOS development (Xcode and iOS)
- Experience with Core Animation, Core Data, multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Strong knowledge of Objective C and SQLite
- Constant awareness of the latest technological developments
- A published app available for immediate download from Apple Store
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cocoa frameworks
- Experience developing user-facing applications
Please provide us with links to apps you developed which are available for immediate download in the Apple Store. Also provide a list of apps developed with their descriptions and unique features.
How to Apply?
Review our company website and the job requirements, send us a detailed cover letter, explaining your interest in our company and how you meet the job requirements, along with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your portfolio or sample work, if you can. We will schedule an interview if you are a possible fit.