Augmented Reality App Development
Leveraging Augmented Reality technology, we help businesses present content in an engaging way and increase productivity in engineering, architecture, marketing and construction with AR tools.
Developing Augmented Reality Applications for iOS, Android & Windows Devices
Bring in your ideas and Get first prototype ready in 2 Weeks.
Industry-Specific AR Solutions
Marketing & Advertising
Our Augmented Reality App Development Portfolio
AR-based Vein Visualization
AR-enabled Medical Training
Augmented Reality App Development Process
- Brainstorm idea and business requirements
- Identify any existing Application requires AR features
- Prioritize use cases in “Prototype”, “MVP” & “v2.0”
- Define technical component
- Roadmap of the product
- Identify platforms Unity, Vuforia, Kudan or Custom CMS
- Pick a simplest and essential use case for Prototype
- Develop a Prototype
Visual & Technical Design
- Create User interface design for each software component
- Reformat or convert existing 3D objects
- Design technical Architecture
- User Stories and Test Cases
- Create sprints and delivery milestones
- Release Candidate
- Deploy on Production
- If, Hybrid solution
- Cloud deployment
- App Store deployment
- Requirements gathering
- Backlog prioritization
We will help you identify which Platform to choose based on the features required for the Application such as Marker Tracking, SLAM Tracking, Image Tracking, GPS Tracking and 3D Object Tracking.
SDK’s/Frameworks/Tools used For AR App Development
We work on a wide array of Framework and Tools based on the Supported Device (Mobile Phone, TV, Gaming Console, AR/VR HeadSet) and OS (iOS, Android, Windows).
How Sales Teams Can Leverage Augmented Reality for Product Demos
Big Brands Trust Us
Are you looking for an Augmented Reality App development company?
Contact Us. Here is what will happen next.
1. Contact Us
Fill the contact form protected by NDA, book calendar and schedule a Zoom Meeting with our experts.
2. Get a Consultation
Get on a call with our team to know the feasibility of your project idea.
3. Get a Cost Estimate
Based on the project requirements, we share a project proposal with budget and timeline estimates.
4. Project Kickoff
Once the project is signed, we bring together a team from a range of disciplines to kick-off your project.
All information will be kept confidential.