Developing Augmented Reality Applications on iOS, Android & Windows Platforms
Bring Ideas and Get first prototype ready in 2 Weeks.
Our portfolio for AR apps
Augmented Reality App Development Process
- Brainstorm idea and business requirements
- Identify any existing Application requires AR features
- Prioritize use cases in “Prototype”, “MVP” & “v2.0”
- Define technical component
- Roadmap of the product
- Identify platforms Unity, Vuforia, Kudan or Custom CMS
- Pick a simplest and essential use case for Prototype
- Develop a Prototype
Visual & Technical Design
- Create User interface design for each software component
- Reformat or convert existing 3D objects
- Design technical Architecture
- User Stories and Test Cases
- Create sprints and delivery milestones
- Release Candidate
- Deploy on Production
- If, Hybrid solution
- Cloud deployment
- App Store deployment
- Requirements gathering
- Backlog prioritization
LeewayHertz will identify which Platform to choose based on the features required for the Application like Marker Tracking, SLAM Tracking, Image Tracking, GPS Tracking, 3D Object Tracking.
SDK’s/Frameworks/Tools used For AR App Development
Choose a Framework and Tools based on the Supported Device (Mobile Phone, TV, Gaming Console, AR/VR HeadSet), OS (iOS, Android, Windows).
How Sales Teams Can Leverage Augmented Reality for Product Demos
Big Brands Trust Us
Are you looking for an Augmented Reality App development company?
Contact Us. Here is what will happen next.
1. Contact Us
Fill the contact form protected by NDA, book calendar and schedule a Zoom Meeting with our experts.
2. Get a Consultation
Get on a call with our tech team to know the feasibility of your project idea.
3. Get a Cost Estimate
Based on the project requirements, we share a project proposal with budget and timeline estimates.
4. Project Kickoff
Once the project is signed, we bring together a team from a range of disciplines to kick-off your project.
All information will be kept confidential.