How we collaborate, communicate and effectively manage projects?
To build a successful application, LeewayHertz follows efficient business communication channels between teams and the client.
With internal and external communication tools, we bridge our communication gap with every client.
We use Slack, Zoom and Jira Support for the external communication while Confluence and Jira tool for internal purposes.
Here is a list of tools we use at LeewayHertz:
LeewayHertz uses Slack to stay connected with both our internal team and the client.
We use slack for instant messaging and share quick information. We have also integrated slack with tools we use every day.
Slack is your first choice to have a quick chat with us. Slack enhances our interaction and collaboration with clients and our internal team.
LeewayHertz uses “ZOOM” to communicate with clients for audio or video call.
ZOOM offers perfect audio and video quality and screen sharing features to make interaction with clients more accessible and faster. It is available as both desktop and browser-enabled application.
During ZOOM meetings, we discuss the project’s status with the client using the screen-sharing feature and provide them a project’s walkthrough.
While starting the project, we schedule the weekly meetings with the clients as per their convenience.
Meetings via ZOOM can be done using any device like a phone, tablet, or desktop.
ZOOM has always been the best partner that can add quality to our meetings.
3. Jira Support
LeewayHertz uses Jira Support as a ticketing software that works as an official communication channel.
lht.mobi/support is our ticketing support client portal, which can only be used by LeewayHertz’s customers.
LeewayHertz’s customers can raise their request with the help of following option:
- Info: Client uses it to provide the feedback, add additional information or suggest changes for the project.
- Request a meeting: Client uses it to schedule a meeting with our internal team.
- Report a bug: Client uses it to report the bug quickly.
- Change Request: Client uses it to raise the ticket at the support portal to change the request.
Our ticketing software provides confidence to the clients that we take care of their issues and are available to help them.
Note: LeewayHertz is always responsible for responding the client’s request within 24 hours.
The Internal Communication Tools:
LeewayHertz uses Jira for issue tracking and project management.
Using Jira, we can have a robust and customizable workflow to manage and track our internal team progress, working on different projects.
Here are some of the crucial features of Jira:
- Plan: It allows our team to plan sprints, create user stories, issues and distribute tasks to the team members.
- Track: We can track the real-time project’s status by prioritizing the tasks as high, low, medium or now.
- Scrums Boards: Using Jira scrum board, we evaluate the progress of a team member on a certain project. It can help our teams to stay focused on delivering iterative and incremental value at earliest.
- Kanban Boards: Provide complete visibility of our team regarding what is next in their pipeline so that they can deliver maximum output in minimal cycle time.
- Agile roadmap planning tool: We create the project’s roadmap to track team and project’s progress, which is then shared with client.
The Project Roadmap helps our team in the following ways:
- Notify whether the project is on track or not.
- Examine work at a high or granular level.
Jira helps us to coordinate team activities, manage resources and respond to change in real-time.
LeewayHertz uses Confluence to create, share and collaborate on the project to deliver it within the decided timeline.
For LeewayHertz, confluence acts as a Wiki – Knowledge base, where we gather knowledge and documents related to our projects and internal processes.
From meeting notes to project plans, product requirements and releases, our internal team and clients can find every detail of the project, at confluence.
We create a confluence page for every project to help clients know the project’s status.
Since Confluence has a special feature of version control, we at LeewayHertz ensure to provide the controlled access to the right entities.
Read further to understand the structure of Confluence’s Space:
- Build Information: Contains every project’s build details from the start to end.
- Design Information: It has been categorized further into two parts such as visual and technical designs.
We provide design section’s access to our clients where they can find the visual designs of their project like a technical blueprint, system blueprint and UI/UX designs.
- Files: Under the files section, we store two types of files, i.e., files received from and sent to the client.
- Meetings Information: We add the minutes of meetings and actions items to be taken in this section, which is divided into the following categories:
- Eternal Meeting section contains the details that we have discussed with the client during the meeting.
- Internal Meeting section includes the details that we discuss internally with the team working on the project.
- Product Requirements: This section has a defined structure that explains how we capture the requirements. The section contains:
- The project execution details.
- The list of the defined ppics for the project.
- The list of the user stories.
- Proposal: Here, our clients can view their project’s proposal which covers the services offered by us.
- Team: contains the contact information of the following:
- Client’s team details like name, phone number and email id.
- Similarly, the project’s team details like name, email-id, zoom id and skype id.
- Decision Log: Contains the list of critical decisions agreed upon throughout the project. Our client can find the following information:
- What sort of decision has been taken regarding technology or interface to build the product?
- What is the current status of the taken decision?
- Who are all the stakeholders involved in the decision?
- What will be the outcome of the taken decision?
- Jira reports: Contains the high-level context of the project, activity stream, versions, resolved and unresolved issues.
To start your project with our team of experts, contact us and discuss your requirements.
Start a conversation by filling the form
All information will be kept confidential.