dApp Development Company
We design and develop peer to peer Decentralised Applications for a wide array of industries, including healthcare, supply chain and logistics, utility and startups.
Our dApp Development Services
Decentralized Exchange Development
dApp Upgrade Services
The dApp Architecture
dApp Development Platforms we work on
Technology Tools that pillar our dApp Development Services
Back-end Programming Languages We Understand
Front-end Development Stack We Follow
We leverage high-performance cloud services to deploy and manage enterprise dApps
Our dApp Portfolio
dApp for Identity Management
dApp for Identity Management
dApp for Product Exchange
dApp for Healthcare
dApp for Pharma Supply Chain
4 WEEKS FROM START TO FINISH
- Brainstorm idea and business requirements
- Identify any existing system migration to Distributed Ledger
- Prioritize use cases in “Fail fast”, “MVP” & “v2.0”
- Define off chain & on chain business entities
- Define technical component
- Roadmap of the product
Proof of concept development
- Identify technology Hyperledger, Ethereum, HashGraph or Lightening Networks
- Pick a simplest and essential use case for POC
- Develop a PoC
Visual & Technical Design
- Create User interface design for each software component
- Design technical Architecture
- Identify the level of focus on scalability and Security
- Document technical GDPR compliance requirement
- Create sprints and delivery milestones
- Release Candidate
- Deploy on Main Chain
- If, Hybrid solution
- Cloud deployment
- App Store deployment
- Requirements gathering
- Backlog prioritization
Meet Our Blockchain Experts
All information will be kept confidential.
Get Started Today
Contact Us. Here is what will happen next.
1. Contact Us
Fill the contact form protected by NDA, book calendar and schedule a Zoom Meeting with our experts.
2. Get a Consultation
Get on a call with our team to know the feasibility of your project idea.
3. Get a Cost Estimate
Based on the project requirements, we share a project proposal with budget and timeline estimates.
4. Project Kickoff
Once the project is signed, we bring together a team from a range of disciplines to kick-off your project.
Tezos is an open-source dApp and smart contracts platform. It is a self amending cryptographic ledger which uses the Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus protocol.read more
Get insights on how to build a secure and robust stellar app from our experienced Stellar Developers.read more
Tezos blockchain platform is a decentralized, self-amending crypto-ledger.It can be used to deploy smart contracts and execute P2P transactions.read more
What are dApps?
Advantages of dApps over Traditional apps
- dApps are tamperproof and records stored in it are unalterable, protecting the application from hacking or intrusions.
- Decentralized apps are governed through autonomy and changes made in the applications are decided through consensus of all members in the network.
- Unlike traditional apps, decentralized applications i.e. dApps do not rely on a single server and therefore, it prevents the risk of central point of failure.
What type of dApp suits your business case?
- Type 1: dApps with their own blockchain, for example, Bitcoin.
- Type 2: Using the blockchain of Type 1, these dApps are protocols with token essential for their functions, for example, Omni protocol.
- Type 3: These dApps use Type 2 dApp’s protocol, for example, SAFE network issuing Safecoins using Omni Protocol.