Senior iOS Developer
Apply for this job
JOIN US. WE ARE AWESOME.
Technical Project Manager in San Francisco
Project Management Team
LeewayHertz is seeking an entry level Technical Project Manager, who can work from anywhere in the Western United States. We need a professional who is inherently focused on customer satisfaction and project success to help our in-house development teams transform customer requirements into world class mobile apps. The position is responsible for the effective management of the delivery of new mobile apps. This is a full-time position requiring flexible hours as you will be working with a global team.
How you will make an impact:
- Conduct and lead customer online meetings and conference calls to deliver weekly project progress reports and review the presentations of others before calls.
- Follow up with both the customers and internal areas to ensure project plan is progressing as scheduled
- Work with Sales team members to define and prepare Statements of Work
- Track and document the status of projects until completed
- Ensure delivery of the highest quality deliverables by processing and understanding customer technical requirements, needs, and expectations in preparation for project
- Prioritize and direct team members, project schedules and scope of effort. Assign tasks and responsibilities to Project Coordinators and Developers
- Quickly become an expert user of JIRA and Confluence
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical area or Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field;
- Excellent customer communication verbal and written skills
- 1+ years project management experience
- Ability to work with Marketing, Sales, and Development teams
- Professional, logical, and highly motivated approaches to work problems often on tight deadlines
- Proficient in a multi-tasking environment; can type, email, and present via web and phone utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, enthusiasm, and pride in the work you do
Desired (but not Required) Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of AGILE and SCRUM
- Experience with project management tools; Wrike, Atlassian Jira, or MS Project.
- Working knowledge of PHP, ASP, and/or other scripting languages
- PMP certification or training
To apply for this position, please review our website in detail and send us a specific cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for LeewayHertz and this position.