JOIN US. WE ARE AWESOME.
Technical Project Manager
Project Management Team | San Francisco
LeewayHertz is seeking an entry level Technical Project Manager, who can work from anywhere in the Western United States. We need a professional who is inherently focused on customer satisfaction and project success to help our in-house development teams transform customer requirements into world class mobile apps. The position is responsible for the effective management of the delivery of new mobile apps. This is a full-time position requiring flexible hours as you will be working with a global team.
How you will make an impact:
- Conduct and lead customer online meetings and conference calls to deliver weekly project progress reports and review the presentations of others before calls.
- Follow up with both the customers and internal areas to ensure project plan is progressing as scheduled
- Work with Sales team members to define and prepare Statements of Work
- Track and document the status of projects until completed
- Ensure delivery of the highest quality deliverables by processing and understanding customer technical requirements, needs, and expectations in preparation for project
- Prioritize and direct team members, project schedules and scope of effort. Assign tasks and responsibilities to Project Coordinators and Developers
- Quickly become an expert user of JIRA and Confluence
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical area or Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field;
- Excellent customer communication verbal and written skills
- 1+ years project management experience
- Ability to work with Marketing, Sales, and Development teams
- Professional, logical, and highly motivated approaches to work problems often on tight deadlines
- Proficient in a multi-tasking environment; can type, email, and present via web and phone utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, enthusiasm, and pride in the work you do
Desired (but not Required) Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of AGILE and SCRUM
- Experience with project management tools; Wrike, Atlassian Jira, or MS Project.
- Working knowledge of PHP, ASP, and/or other scripting languages
- PMP certification or training
To apply for this position, please review our website in detail and send us a specific cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for LeewayHertz and this position.