Businesses have started looking out for the skilled blockchain developers to build applications.
The rapid rise of blockchain developers has led to the shortage of skills, and so, it has become difficult for the businesses to find a good blockchain company.
If you are looking for an experienced blockchain developer or a company, ask the following set of questions.
- Which blockchain frameworks have you used?
- Do you have experience on permissioned or public blockchain?
- How will you decide, which data should be saved on-chain or off-chain?
- What experience do you have beyond blockchain technology? Like Cloud applications, microservices or AI?
- Which technology stack will you use for the development and why?
- Where and how will you set up a development, testing, pre-production and production environment?
- How will you save the initial cost of a permissioned blockchain?
- If building on ethereum, which tools, programing language would you use for development of smart contracts?
- How do you optimize the smart contracts for reducing future maintenance cost?
- Do you have experience in migrating centralized or distributed system to a decentralized blockchain based solution?
- Which consensus algorithm are you familiar with?
- If required, how will you switch a platform to a new blockchain framework or another consensus algorithm?
- How will you decrease the response time it takes to fetch a dataset from the blockchain and show it on the client interface?
- How will you integrate continues deployment and continues testing for a blockchain product?
- Which hosting services would you use to deploy the blockchain solution?
- How will you integrate the ERC20 token on a permissioned network?
- How will you capture events happening on the blockchain and pass it to an off-chain application?
- Which 3rd party services you like to use for user management, access control list management, logs management and storage?
- Explain high-level components of the networking of any blockchain application.
- How to handle the DDoS attack on a private blockchain?
Don’t miss a Blockchain Insight from us!
Get the latest articles directly in your inbox.
Get in touch with the team of blockchain developers at LeewayHertz who have an in-depth knowledge of blockchain application development.